Sunday, February 17, 2008

Back On The Air


Please Stand By...

I made it back from Florida. The trip was very difficult. My uncle was a wonderful man. He was not famous, successful as a business man, rich, powerful, influental...what he was was a Mensch. He was an overall good person. Very, very funny. He would give you the shirt off of his back and the shoes on his feet. Literally.
The trip was a typical Bobblehead affair...in other words totally chaotic. I will blog more about it soon. I have written some in my personal journal. Much is really not for this site. Way too personal (a lot of family Angst) and not really interesting if you do not know the players involved.
It is good to be back and I hope to get more blogged this week. At least two entries every three days is my goal, if not more. Like I wrote in the first post, I am doing this more for me this time around. If you come along for the journey, that is great.
Again, thanks for your thoughts and prayers and it is good to be back.

[posted by Bobblehead]

0 comments: