Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Don't Eat At This McDonalds If You Are A Little Person

Again, fact is stranger than fiction. The person involved is a Little Person. Many forms of Dwarfism are direct results of pituitary disorders. Yes, Little People need to adjust for life in a world based around taller people. But in the end, they are just people.

"Scary" is not a phrase I would use. And if I were scared of Little People to the point of hysterics, then it really would be me with the true disability. Working at the front counter of McDonalds where I might encounter, you know, people, might not be the best career choice for me....

Little Person Says Clerk Screamed, Ran From Him

WYFF4 News.

GREENVILLE COUNTY, S.C. -- A little person says he encountered a big problem at an Upstate fast-food restaurant.

The McDonald's customer has filed a complaint with the company and retained a lawyer to advise him after he said that a restaurant employee screamed and ran away from him because he is a little person.

[...]

Wade said, "Young lady had her back turned to the counter and when she turned around and spotted me she threw her hands up in the air, started yelling 'Oh, my gosh! Oh my gosh!' and ran to the back of the restaurant, continuing to yell as she was in back of the restaurant."


[posted by Bobblehead]

0 comments: