Monday, May 12, 2008

My Cat Ate My Blog

I read somewhere that a sure-fire way to kill a blog is to write about your cat. Well, here goes.

My cat, Spooks, eats anything and everything. A few months back when I was not sleeping well, I would get up in the early morning, put on my iPod with my Bose noise-canceling headphones (absolutely great for airplane travel) and write. Well, Spooks ate the cord to the headphones and I had to order a new one.

Now he ate the power cord to my laptop. It actually shorted out the cord. I can see where it is burned. Good thing he did not get killed, fry the laptop, or burn the house down. That was my spare cord, too. Now I have no way to power the laptop. I ordered a few cords on eBay but for now I am stuck without my clipart collection and my editor of choice, Ecto. Oh well, at least I am writing.

The good news is that I am very, very tired and I hurt all over. Why? Because I have been walking quite a bit and have been weightlifting, again, back in the gym. I am out of shape compared to where I was but it is good to be back on the trail, again.

[Bobblehead]

2 comments:

  1. Good thing your kitty didn't get killed eating the power cord. My kitty has destroyed my speaker wires on my stereo. I had to go buy that bitter apple spray stuff to keep him off the rest of my wires!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous4:32 PM

    Hey there Bobblehead - Hope you're okay! Worrying a little...

    ReplyDelete

Spread you radioactive wasted comments here