Thursday, July 31, 2008

Mother Bobblehead is Back Home

 
Mother Bobblehead Hates Hospital Food

She was in for almost 2 weeks but she is finally back home. She is basically through with physical therapy and getting around with a walker. Personally I believe the walker is for psycological reasons only, as she kind of carries it more than she rolls it. I suspect she will be around without a cane in a week and a half.

I signed her and Father Bobblehead up for a three month membership to the local wellness center in Nocona, TX. It is actually a beautiful facility and I suspect Mom will enjoy it. I doubt Dad goes at all.

I also ordered them one of those "I've fallen and I can't get up" alrams from Lifeline. It gets here next week. For giggles, see the original commercial at RetroJunk.

The big dogs are being good, considering they are cooped up in the (very, very large) kennel for hours at a time. I am walking and watering them constantly. They are good boys.

That's it for now. Will write more later.

0 comments: